Join us for our very first Read-A-Thon fundraiser February 16th – March 1st! With parents not being allowed on campus we are excited to replace our annual Ultra Fun Run with the Read-A-Thon. This event has proven very successful for other local schools and we hope that you and your child will participate and help us make ours a huge success as well!
Our goal as a school is to raise $30k so we need your help!
Flyers will be coming home soon in red folders with registration information for your child. Please sign them up ASAP and help Sequoya raise some funds while also enhancing your child’s reading skills!
Sign up is just 3 easy steps:
- Activate your child’s account
- Use the easy online tools to tell friends and family about our Read-A-Thon
- Track and log your child’s at home reading sessions online!
- Top reader & top money raiser will each earn a KINDLE!
- Readers will receive 15% back of their personal donations to shop in our online prize store!
- Classes with 100% participation will earn popsicle parties & extra recess!
- This Read-A-Thon will generate funds directly for their classrooms!
If you’re looking for additional reading material for your child, check out the following resources from our very own librarian Mrs. Hilliker!