What is Art Masterpiece?
Art Masterpiece is an opportunity for you to spend time in your child’s classroom, sharing beautiful pieces of art. You give a short presentation about the artist and the piece of art you’ve chosen to present, and then you let the kids use that information to create beautiful artworks of their own. Not an artist? You don’t have to be! We have everything you need to help you be successful, and we’ll tell you exactly what to do. All you have to do today is contact your Room Parent or contact VP of Arts Lisa Kanarish at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll give you a call or shoot you an email to give you all the details.
Art Masterpiece depends on volunteers to be successful and our goal is to insure that every classroom has presenters this year. It’s a minimum time commitment that produces maximum results. Sequoya kids love Art Masterpiece. We think you will, too.
Before you begin planning your art project, please contact your teacher to coordinate a date and time that will work with her class schedule.
The following presentations have been created to help you get started on your Art Masterpiece projects. They are available in both in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) and PowerPoint formats. Please feel free to use these in your child’s classrooms, or create your own.
- Henri Matisse – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat
- Piet Mondrian – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat
- Miro – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat 1 | Adobe Acrobat 2
- Gauguin – Adobe Acrobat
- Bruegel Games – Adobe Acrobat
- Brugel – Power Point
- Sonia Delaunay – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat
- Van Gogh / Hokusai – Adobe Acrobat
- VanGogh / DaVinci – Adobe Acrobat
- VanGogh – Power Point
- Lawrence – Adobe Acrobat
- Thiebaud- Four Ice Cream Cones – Power Point | Adobe Acrobat | Adobe Acrobat (lesson plan)
- Georgia O’Keeffe – Power Point | Power Point 2
- Katsushika Hokusai – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat
- Frederic Remington – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat | PowerPoint 2 | AdobeAcrobat 2
- Picasso Mother and Child – Adobe Acrobat
- Chinese Scroll – Adobe Acrobat
- Rockwell – Word (lesson plan) | Power Point 1 | Power Point 2
- Winslow Homer – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat
- Paul Klee – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat
- Frank Lloyd Wright – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat
- Warhol – Lesson | Power Point | Power Point 2
- Frank Lloyd Wright with Faux Stained Glass – Adobe Acrobat
- Horace Pippin – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat
- C.M. Russell – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat
- Copper AZ – Adobe Acrobat
- Monet – Power Point
- Mosaics Empress – Adobe Acrobat
- Mosaics – Adobe Acrobat | Power Point
- Roy Lichtenstein – Power Point (part 1) | Power Point (part 2)
- George Rodrigue – Power Point
- Vasily Kandinsky – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat | Adobe Acrobat 2
- The Oxbow and Lander’s Peaks – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat
- Diego Rivera – PowerPoint | Adobe Acrobat
- Tanner – Adobe Acrobat 1 | Adobe Acrobat 2