The following are a list of resources that you may find useful:
- School website – sequoya.susd.org
- New Titan lunch system –http://family.titank12.com – allows your son or daughter to make purchases in the cafeteria without having to carry cash.
- Lunch Menus – http://scottsdale.nutrislice.com/menu/sequoya/lunch/
- AR Test Results – did you know that you can get your child’s AR test results emailed to you as soon as they take the test? Click here for the web page. Then log in to their accounts (they will need to give you the id and the password is their birthday) and select “email setup” in the upper right hand corner to add your email. Also sample AR quizes for books available online at http://www.bookadventure.com/Home.aspx.
- Rosetta Stone Foreign Language Exposure Homework – click here for access to the site.
- Need help keeping track of all your Sequoya Passwords and their websites? Click here for a handy record.
- ParentVue – https://synergyvue.susd.org – Keep track of your child’s grades throughout the school year. Contact the office for an activation key if you have not yet signed up.
- Bus Routes – http://edulog11.susd.org/edulog/webquery/
- To Volunteer / Chaperon – https://concrete.susd.org/index.php/search/volunteers/
Scottsdale Unified School District (SUSD)
- Website – www.susd.org
- District Calendar
- Twitter – twitter.com/ScottsdaleUSD
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/ScottsdaleUnifiedSchoolDistrict
- Enrichment Zone – After School Programs – http://susdcommunityed.org/zone/
- Information Backpack – https://concrete.susd.org/directory/information-backpack/elementary/
- Health Services – https://concrete.susd.org/parents/health-services/
- Scottsdale Parent Council – www.scottsdaleparentcouncil.org/